Thursday, January 8, 2009

Find Glory Holes In Orlando

Materialism excessive harm

I'm less and less able to publish this year because after the financial crisis and the economic crisis here is the moral crisis and the return of the police state at all levels. Internet access presenting "risks" are denied for the entire staff of the Ministry of Culture and Communication (but tell me how to access blogspot " pose risks"?).

This filtering (type flicage) established uses a directory that references the Web sites and classifies them into categories (categories "Government Sites" and "arts / culture, etc..). The choice of these categories is made by an automatic software vendor (so stupid). The department can correct these choices, however, if specific requirements but they must ask for each site! The categories are not accessible (pornography, sex and eroticism, illegal activities (eg hacking), dating sites, chat, racism, gambling, casino, lottery ...) ... but I never consulted such site.

Any attempt connections to these sites "forbidden" by Internet access to a workstation is denied. But in order to rationalize the use of computing resources, while allowing for occasional use as an individual, it is put in place a policy of restricting access during normal working hours, between 9:00 and 12:00 and between 14.00 and 17.45. In these times only consultation service to useful sites will be open outside these hours the consultation will be open more widely. But if we believe that the site is necessary for us in our work, we can always create an application using our ID indicating the address to allow ...

For now access to my blogspot is permitted (except for images that do not publish), but for how long!

Now I am a fervent anti-consumer or anticonsumériste, and I refuse to subscribe to Internet at home. I have always opposed the excessive materialism because it is unhealthy and leads inexorably to an immoral lifestyle. Some women find me "stingy", which is exaggerated. But I refuse all branded products or excessively disproportionate to the daily needs. I buy (yes, yes, I buy anyway!) As of goods "necessary" for the lives of all day and not those who are not and I refuse to identify with people having the same identical consumption worldwide. So no internet at home, and if I can not publish the department so I will not publish more. This is hardly dramatic ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment