on January 24, 1912 at the Grand Chancellor of the Legion of Honour)
Usually we send greeting at the beginning of the year. Our Alphonse Joseph Bartholomew Delanquine ( proposal file Legion in honor of LH/3209 ) sends, meanwhile, rolls of ... sheets of drawings of French and foreign weapons carried by him on formal models of the War Department . So while a program!
He was born August 24, 1831 at Collioure (now Pyrénées-Atlantiques) and is then Beuville in Calvados, first deputy officer and captain of the Customs, he requested July 9, 1896 the Knight's Cross of the Legion of Honor in ending his letter with " full confidence in your generous solicitude for the former officers who have stopped walk in the path of honor and duty. Please , etc... " He must read these requests! the style is of another time!.
Overall (read our the firemen's ball) is told by a pre-printed form that "the application will be submitted commission , etc.." And so on until 1908 (five negative responses from 14/12/1897, 22/12/1898, 29/12/1902, 17/01/1905 and 06/08/1908 on the grounds that the recommendation is inadequate, it has been any proposal during his career, there is a large number of competitors, etc..), we made brief wait ...
But as always in such cases, the petitioners throw their last cartridges and send everything he owns (certificates, various documents, etc.).
Here the January 24, 1912 our Delanquine wrote to General Florentin, Grand Chancellor:
"My General I have the honor to inform you that a lot of rummaging through papers familiar, I found a roll of nine sheets of drawings of French arms and foreign executed by me on formal models of ministry of War during my secondment to the Gunnery School in Vincennes [be] 1852 and 1853 where I served as private secretary to Lieutenant-Colonel Regard ... [good already, this act is reprehensible and could be considered an act of espionage, but our Delanquine not care it seems, anything that interests him is seeing his medal ... more ...]
These drawings were the private collection etc..
(...) I thought they would for the lieutenant Florentin, your son, Officer a bright future [we took the opportunity to shine a boot until the other], which I take the liberty to do homage, a retrospective element to facilitate comparisons instructive. [Plain it sends sheets of drawings of firearms].
If this package is not approved, I would appreciate your kindly do destroy (...) [Bin, see ...].
[comes the time of application concerned]
(...) calling me from my relationship with the late Paul Deves who was Minister of Agriculture and Justice, I have come to call your kind solicitude to help me in the work of realization of my most ardent aspirations [that wear the Legion of Honour of course!] because c 'is your support that I only put my last hope [... another bunch so].
Accept, etc... "
A simple note on the record 'statement has completed [plain, no medal]. Not easy
the presents at the time and very difficult to obtain and wear the rosette In this time!
He was born August 24, 1831 at Collioure (now Pyrénées-Atlantiques) and is then Beuville in Calvados, first deputy officer and captain of the Customs, he requested July 9, 1896 the Knight's Cross of the Legion of Honor in ending his letter with " full confidence in your generous solicitude for the former officers who have stopped walk in the path of honor and duty. Please , etc... " He must read these requests! the style is of another time!.
Overall (read our the firemen's ball) is told by a pre-printed form that "the application will be submitted commission , etc.." And so on until 1908 (five negative responses from 14/12/1897, 22/12/1898, 29/12/1902, 17/01/1905 and 06/08/1908 on the grounds that the recommendation is inadequate, it has been any proposal during his career, there is a large number of competitors, etc..), we made brief wait ...
But as always in such cases, the petitioners throw their last cartridges and send everything he owns (certificates, various documents, etc.).
Here the January 24, 1912 our Delanquine wrote to General Florentin, Grand Chancellor:
"My General I have the honor to inform you that a lot of rummaging through papers familiar, I found a roll of nine sheets of drawings of French arms and foreign executed by me on formal models of ministry of War during my secondment to the Gunnery School in Vincennes [be] 1852 and 1853 where I served as private secretary to Lieutenant-Colonel Regard ... [good already, this act is reprehensible and could be considered an act of espionage, but our Delanquine not care it seems, anything that interests him is seeing his medal ... more ...]
These drawings were the private collection etc..
(...) I thought they would for the lieutenant Florentin, your son, Officer a bright future [we took the opportunity to shine a boot until the other], which I take the liberty to do homage, a retrospective element to facilitate comparisons instructive. [Plain it sends sheets of drawings of firearms].
If this package is not approved, I would appreciate your kindly do destroy (...) [Bin, see ...].
[comes the time of application concerned]
(...) calling me from my relationship with the late Paul Deves who was Minister of Agriculture and Justice, I have come to call your kind solicitude to help me in the work of realization of my most ardent aspirations [that wear the Legion of Honour of course!] because c 'is your support that I only put my last hope [... another bunch so].
Accept, etc... "
A simple note on the record 'statement has completed [plain, no medal]. Not easy
the presents at the time and very difficult to obtain and wear the rosette In this time!
0 comments:
Post a Comment